Thursday, March 28, 2013

Okinawa: Japan's fountain of youth - Yahoo!7 - Totaltravel

Okinawa: Japan s fountain of youth
Okinawa has it all. Untouched natural beauty, mouth-watering cuisine and a fascinating history spanning hundreds of years, but all of that would mean nothing if it wasn't for the Okinawans themselves. Their passion, resourcefulness and willingness to adapt are what shaped the region into what it is today.

I had the pleasure to meet some of the locals on a recent trip and, although it sounds cliché, I honestly mean it when I say I'll never be the same. Their stories were so inspiring, so heartfelt that you can't help but be swept into their world.
Join me as I learn what makes Okinawa tick from the inside out.

(Click on the post title above for more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcomed, Spammers will be deleted on sight!