Friday, August 30, 2013

Goya Republic: Kanna Beach Sabani Races

I've neglected this blog for far too long now and so after a hectic summer, I had the recent opportunity to get out on a weekend with my old friend Ryukyu Mike and together we met up with another camera man and fellow Okinawa based blogger, Chris Willson.


After picking up Mike at his studio office in Kin, our plan was to head up the road a bit to Kanna Beach in Ginoza village and check out the Sabani races. Chris was going to meet us there where he and Mike would ride in a chase boat while I drove along the coast and took images from shore.

(Click on the post title for more pictures and story) 

Comment: something refreshingly non-political for a change! Yeah, sometimes even I get tired of all the Bullshit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcomed, Spammers will be deleted on sight!