Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mike's Ryukyu Gallery: This Week the Harvest Moon Will Shine for You

In Okinawa, Japan, so many places celebrate the event, I have to decide where to go. From my office, in Kin Town, I can walk to the Full Moon Matsuri. There is also, I big Moon Viewing shindig at UNESCO Shurijo Castle, in Naha.

It's always a good idea to check the schedule for the full moonrise, in your area. But, when they tell you it happens on Thursday, September 19, 2013, don't believe them. Get out there and check the sky, a few nights before and after, like I do.

If it rains or clouds roll in, on the scheduled full moon,  you may have a better luck, seeing it.

(Click on the post title above for more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcomed, Spammers will be deleted on sight!