Monday, November 25, 2013

4 Years of Daily Photos from Japan, Top 12 Readers Choice

4 Years of Daily Japan Photos... Top 12 Visitors ChoiceI don’t know how other people feel, but I love anniversaries related to my own works. They are always an opportunity to look back on what has happened in the past year and to look forward to what lies ahead… So, when it comes to my site, I review everything, taking into account the accumulated experience… and I just did that now, on the 4th anniversary of the A Japan Photo per Day series.

From the first photo of the series (the Asakusa Shrine night view) to the present one, I tried to share, with all of you, why I like so much Japan and its people, why I visit it so often and why I write about it every day, even when I’m 9000 kilometers away.

(Click on the post title above for more)

1 comment:

Comments Welcomed, Spammers will be deleted on sight!